Thank you Chanel M for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is my first nomination for an award, so thank you so much for your consideration. I encourage you all to visit her site, she’s an amazing storyteller.
Chanel’s Questions For The Nominees:
- If time travel were possible (Some may debate that it already is), what era would you most like to visit? Why? -I’ve never imagined being somewhere else other than where I already am as every period in time has come with its challenges. However, I’d like to travel to the mid-1900’s when biology took a leap and concepts about life were becoming alive. Meet my heroes that pioneered genetics. I’m still very much fascinated by that.
- What are three gifts that you would like to give to humanity? -Meaning, happiness and kindness.
- Name a talent you wish you possessed. -I’d very much like to play the piano.
- What was the happiest moment of your life? -I remember reading my first book and imagining a whole new world beyond that.
- Dead or alive, who do you admire most in this world? -Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam. His stories were an inspiration to me.
- What or who are you most proud of? Why? -I’m forever proud of my mother. The way our life is, it’s because of her.
- Name something that you wish people appreciated more. -Teachers.
- You’re stranded on a desert island. What are the three things you’d hope to have available? -Clean water, a boat, means to make fire.
- In five words or less, what does the word “normal” mean to you? -It’s comfortable.
- Do you believe that world peace could ever or will ever be possible? Why or why not? -I believe so. Mankind has to learn it’s lesson from history.
- What is one thing that you hope happens before the end of 2020? -I hope college starts again.
Rules For The Nominees:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post (please see the logo above).
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
My Nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
- My Soul Speaks
- Abysmal Musing
- Teleporting Typewriter.
- astijake John
- If you’re reading this and want to take part in it, YOU’RE NOMINATED.
My Questions for The Nominees:
- What is the most exciting thing in your life currently?
- What inspires you to write?
- What are the things you like about yourself? Name as many as you can.
- What is the hardest thing in a friendship?
- What are three things you can’t live without?
- Something you want to change about the world…
- Your favourite birthday memory…
- Things/people you make time for…
- Name something people should appreciate more, a skill, art, person etc.
- Books that you would read again and why?
- A project that you would like to start in the future…