thank you Wardah for nominating me for this. you’re an amazing writer and i am just mesmerized by how you put together such simple yet alluring poems. to everyone reading this, check out her blog, it’s so worth it. get to know her more through her q/a posts. read her poetry, she’s so talented.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 facts about me:
- i am studying dentistry. if not this, i would have studied zoology.
- i love reading, painting, dancing etc. even though i rarely make time for these things and end up writing most of the times.
- i love jokes but i take everything too seriously.
My best post:
all of my posts here are very close to my heart and personal to some degree. i recently completed a 100 posts here, so out of that if i had to pick my favourite, it would be: Hearsay
- What was the best day of your life so far? -that would be when i went to a wildlife sanctuary with my family and i got to spend the whole day there, just looking at the biodiversity.
- What’s the most important thing COVID-19 taught you? -self-reliance, i am still learning that even after 6 months of this solitude.
- If you had to spend one day as an inanimate object, what would you choose and why? -i would be a clock on a good day. those days where time flies by but you still remember every moment. you look at the clock wishing there was more time left. that clock would be me, i’d want someone to look at me that way. even inanimate objects have some life to them, so yeah. i probably don’t make any sense.
- Have you ever almost died? If so, share your story! -once i crossed the road too fast and just milliseconds later a car rushed behind me. i was so scared. the light was green for pedestrians, i didn’t see it coming.
- Do you believe aliens exist? -they have to, okay? they have to. life only existing on earth is too lonely of a concept. biology is just too amazing to not to be applicable universally.
nominees (i have nominated some people i would love to read more content from, i hope you all answer these questions, i know i am excited to read the answers)
- who is your favorite person in this world and why?
- what did you want to be when you grow up?
- do you love fiction? if so, why?
- what is a good habit you’re proud of repeating?
- what mythical creature would you want to be and why?
If you’re new here, welcome! I am Aarushi and I write poetry. Check out the post I mentioned here and other recent ones. Don’t forget to send some love Wardah’s way too. Thanks so much for reading!