I am soaking up all that sunshine from this second nomination. Thank you so much to the lovely Wardah for that. Her blog is my declared favourite corner of the internet and once you open it, it will be yours too, I promise. Also, her pen name means rose in Arabic. How pretty is that? Very. Let’s get started with the Q/A but not without some rules first.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Remember to list the rules and indicate your award nomination by including the logo.
- Answer the questions that has been given to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who inspire you (or as many as you can).
- Make a new list of 11 questions for your nominees (please keep them interesting and as interactive as you can think of, so everyone involved can enjoy this process).
- What do you do before you go to bed? -brush my teeth and put in eye drops, it’s a very boring routine to put me to sleep.
- What is the best part of the WordPress community? -i started this blog over a year ago, posting on wordpress has kept me motivated. reading and being surrounded by other creative people is the best part. blogs are so helpful, insightful and have opened up a new world for me.
- Do you prefer the morning, afternoon, or night? -definitely a night owl when i have had coffee in the afternoon. i write down most of my ideas at that time too.
- What’s your favorite dessert? -just sugar in general, honestly. i have such a sweet tooth despite studying dentistry.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? -my sweet, sweet books. it’s a gift that keeps on giving.
- What is the best way to cheer you up when you’re down? -very easy. just tell me a joke. i try to laugh reluctantly at first but then give in.
- Have you ever almost died? -sort of. we all have this type of story, no?
- What is your first memory? -i can’t recall them chronologically. so there might be a few first memories. they’re images that play in my head sometimes, like riding the bus to preshool or eating chocolate for the first time.
- Fruits or vegetables? -tomatoes.
- What is the best place in the world? -home, definitely, wherever that is.
- Do you like surprises? -i love them! i love planning them, coming up with more ideas and executing them. i get too impatient when someone plans them for me though.
• Anjali @anjaliutters
• Pendullum @Poetry-in-motion
•Rachel @Patient & Kind
- What is the most exciting thing in your life currently?
- What inspires you to write?
- What are the things you like about yourself? Name as many as you can.
- What is the hardest thing in a friendship?
- What are three things you can’t live without?
- Something you want to change about the world…
- Your favourite birthday memory…
- Things/people you make time for…
- Name something people should appreciate more, a skill, art, person etc.
- Books that you would read again and why?
- A project that you would like to start in the future…
If you’re new to my blog, welcome! I’m Aarushi and I write poetry about topics like hope, mental health and much more. If you wish to, leave a greeting here and at Wardah’s page. Thank you so much for reading!