- Maintain a balance between the amount of crazy you make the world and then the amount it makes you.
- You never get enough of what you don’t really want.
- Don’t take water soluble vitamins i.e. B complex and C with diuretics like coffee.
- If you can’t spend money on presents, DIY stuff. I can’t believe you didn’t think of this before.
- Don’t get caught up in the drama of a story. Try to understand the meaning behind it. It’s not ‘things that happened’ as they’re always more than that.
- Accept what you don’t know.
- It’s not about the food but the people you share it with.
- Don’t keep your clothes in a room that has windows. You’ll never change there. Just saying.
- You can’t care about everything.
instead of being harsh on myself this year, i wrote down some snippets of advice for my future self. some of them are very specific or annoyingly vague or plain obvious, but i hope they serve as a reminder to you to be kind to yourself too.