Hey everyone. This post is brought to you by Ace. I want to thank him for thinking of me and nominating me for this award. He’s an amazing-awesome-fearless person, a talented writer and an inspiration. If you like poetry, check out his blog! His poems have such an uplifting message of hope and self-love, which I love very much!
Rules are rules are rules:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
Questions + Answers:
- If your life was a movie, what would the title be? – The Pitfalls of Romance.
- What’s your favorite song of all time? -My favourite songs change according to my mood but I keep adding Counting Stars by OneRepublic to every playlist I make. I love singing along to it too.
- Handwrite or type? – I prefer writing on paper with a blue/black pen. Typing is reserved for venting on a Word document that I can just delete.
- What are three things you can’t live without? -My glasses, music and pen+paper.
- Do you believe in telepathy? -Yes!
- When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? -Bungee jumping when I was little or when talking to a person I like, heheh.
- If there was no internet, do you think the world would be better or worse? -Better when it comes to mental health, I think.
Nominations: (these are some blogs that I absolutely love reading and hope they answer my questions!)
My enquiries for the aforementioned people:
1. Movies or books?
2. A piece of advice that you live by…
3. What mythical creature would you want to be and why?
4. Do you play an instrument?
5. What’s your favourite food item to order but not cook?
6. Are you more of a homebody or a wanderer?
7. Do you believe in horoscopes?
Thank you for reading!